Our multidisciplinary approach brings together rehabilitation practitioners—physiotherapists, orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Dobson, and massage therapists—using leading treatments, techniques, and technology in close collaboration to improve performance and meet your unique needs. Our physicians offer expertise in the latest surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for shoulder injuries, and prioritize conservative methods whenever possible.
Book an appointment
For more information on your specific injury or condition, contact us to book a consultation.
Why Choose Electric City Physiotherapy for Elbow Treatment:
- Dr. Dobson, M.D., FRCS (C), leading joint specialist
- Individualized and comprehensive care for a range of conditions, from diagnosis to recovery
- Patient education and empowering independence beyond the rehabilitation of an injury
- State-of-the-art equipment in exercise rehabilitation and bracing
Most Common Elbow Conditions and Treatments:
- Elbow tendinitis/tendinopathy (tennis elbow, golfers elbow)
All Elbow Conditions and Treatments:
Biceps Tendonitis and Biceps Subluxation: Symptoms, Tests, and Treatments
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome